Transaction Capital’s Risk Services division is a technology-led, data analytics driven provider of customer management and capital solutions, enabling our clients to effectively manage their customers through their consumer credit lifecycle.
– Headline earnings R119 million
– Purchased book debts R1 030 million
– 201 Mandates
– 219 principal books
– 3 349 employees
– Books purchased for R218 million in South Africa
– Books purchased for R4 million in Australia
– 82 Agency clients in South Africa
– 45 Agency clients in Australia
The activities of the Risk Services division’s businesses broadly contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of the South African credit system. This includes the acquisition of distressed book debts which assists clients to strengthen their balance sheets by accelerating cash flow, thus improving their ability to continue providing debt finance into the consumer market.
Through MBD and Principa, the division supports the rehabilitation of indebted consumers and the responsible granting and marketing of credit. Its call centres provide employment and development opportunities for first-time job seekers.
Transaction Capital Business Solutions provides business support and working capital finance to SMEs that may not otherwise have access to credit, thereby facilitating both SME growth and job creation.
Our Vision 2020
We will focus on the following five strategic themes:
- Widen and deepen our industry solutions to entrench and grow our leading market position.
- Pioneer innovative and bespoke capital solutions to deliver superior risk adjusted returns.
- Target strategic acquisitions to leverage and enhance our capabilities and expand internationally.
- Leverage technology, data and analytics in our sizeable, scalable platform to drive profitable growth.
- Develop, engage and reward our people to engender a high performance culture.